Imagine if Q&A

Are there topics you'd like me to address, or questions you'd like to ask/discuss? Shoot me an email at this address, and I'll post your question and my answer in a post! (Inappropriate/Adult topics will be promptly discarded).

imagineifquestionswereanswers@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey, Dad. . . Help!

So, I don't know about you, but I've never been one to really understand cars. I had my Dad show me a few basic things before I moved to college, but honestly I never remember much, and so I usually end up calling him when I have a problem. Maybe I could learn some things for myself online or something and find a way to remember them. I think that this site is helpful, since it has links to how to fix your car, like how to replace a head gasket. Honestly, I don't even know what a head gasket is, so I would definitely need some help there. I think it would also be helpful to keep a site like this as a book mark (for those of you who are in Cali:) Los Angeles auto repair. It lists the auto repair places in your area.

While we are on the topic of cars, do you have a favorite? I don't know that I have a specific kind of car that I like, but I absolutely love the one that I have, which is a 1998 Plymouth Breeze. Its a cute car and I think it is more fun to drive than any of the other ones my family owns. Some of my friends are fans of cars like a Ford Explorer. When I drive with them I do have to say that they are nice cars!

Another question, just for fun. Do you own your dream car? If so, how in the world did you do that??? If not, what IS your dream car and why?

-Heidi Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the things I don't take time for. I would enjoy knowing more how to maintain my own car. Actually, I'd rather have a small red four whell drive pick-up truck. :)

    ReplyDelete