Imagine if Q&A

Are there topics you'd like me to address, or questions you'd like to ask/discuss? Shoot me an email at this address, and I'll post your question and my answer in a post! (Inappropriate/Adult topics will be promptly discarded).

imagineifquestionswereanswers@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

From Beauty to Research

Throughout my life I have constantly been at war with myself, trying to decide who I wanted to be. It wasn't until recently that, contrary to what many may tell me, I don't only have the potential to be what I want to be; I have the potential to be EVERYTHING that I want to be. For me personally, these "things" to be are as follows:

Mother
Historian
Wedding Planner/Coordinator
Makeup Artist
Writer

These may seem like things that don't go well together at all, but in reality they all can work together. Historians don't just study people. They can study whatever they want. Many companies have historians that work on compiling the history of the specific company. I could be a wedding coordinator, offer my services as a makeup artist for bridals, and at the same time have children and keep a history of my business, or even a personal history, or family history. I can even be a writer, should this blog ever grow or my novels are ever published.

Too many times we think we have to conform to society. Well, we don't. This blog was previously about beauty tips, which I enjoyed and I got a few followers, but nothing huge. I am reviving this blog for three reasons:

I miss writing on a regular basis
I need money - who doesn't?
I want to share with you my thoughts on how various subjects that I know about.

I plan on focusing a lot on various research and history techniques, especially ways that you can do your family history. I have an email where you can contact me if there are specific things you would like me to research, or address. Feel free to send me topics! I would also love to hear comments on each post, so leave those as well!

Now, it's up to you. I'll keep this up and see if anyone else keeps up the reading side. If so, I'll continue. I hope you see you reading soon!

Heidi Nicole Bird

1 comment:

  1. No one stops us from being what we want but ourselves.

    ReplyDelete